• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Post pics of your other pets!

mscichlid

Founder
Make me envious!

tomas.jpg

This is Tomas. I found him while walking my dog 2 years ago. He weighed 5lbs and had a gash on his side. He has nerve damage to one of his back legs and has a limp. He is now bigger than my dog.

rudy.jpg

This is Rudy. She was rescued from a breeder farm. Her teeth were so bad that 32 of them were pulled. Her coat was so overgrown and matted that she had to be shaved completely down. Rudy likes to attack big dogs for some reason. Once she jumped out of the car window to get a big dog. I'm still working on it. I may have to call Ceasar!

Last edited:

chriscoli

Administrator
HA! The reason I got back into fish is because we can't have any other pets! My husband is allergic to pretty much everything with fur or feathers!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
How about reptiles

These are my "other" pets. They are all ball python morphs (not hybrids). The first is my male Mojave ball. The second is a female Albino ball. The third pic is of my newest pet. This is a one month old female Bumblebee ball python.

They make great pets. Don't get too large, make no mess, quiet and don't need to be fed very often.

Mojave Ball.jpg

Albino Ball.jpg

Bumblebee Ball.jpg

My current collection (minus the horse) From top:

13-year-old golden retriever
8-year-old golden retriever

Left -- my greyhound Wynn
right -- foster greyhound Calista (she's a really great dog if someone is looking. She does need to be in a home with at least one other dog.)

nightime.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Here's a shot of Elvis and Timmy. See, they're not always the vicious dogs from my avatar.

Been at least a month since their last toddler-trampling...

7456292312_9ee34e6819_c.jpg

mscichlid

Founder
Snakes! Nice looking but scary!
Great dogs!

What about the rest of you all? Post pics of your non fish pets!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Tony, they're awaiting the next toddler to chase :)

Elvis and Timmy are really sweet dogs. Is Elvis feeling better?

Our cats, Sadie Anne and Sophie Gerbil (both Snowshoes) live back in Sacramento with friends. Cats are tough to get to adapt to new places... and Gerbil's like 16 now.

Matt

Here's a shot of Elvis and Timmy. See, they're not always the vicious dogs from my avatar.

Been at least a month since their last toddler-trampling...

7456292312_9ee34e6819_c.jpg

gliebig

Members
This is Hannah. We got her from a rescue almost 2years ago. I think people gave her up because they couldn't figure out what was wrong with her. When we got her, her ears were nearly unsalvageable and she would chew on her paws constantly. My friend is an animal dermotologist and put her on a very strict diet. She has improved tremendously and is a wonderful dog. She comes to work with me every day, too.

We have a cat too, that I rescued from the street when he was only a couple weeks old. Only thing I can say about the cat is I wish he was about 15yrs older when I found him. ;)

H.jpg

H2.jpg

hannah.jpg

msjinkzd

invert junkie
these are 3 of our 4 bunnies (Lionhead)
baby bunny update sept 13 016.jpg

This is duckweed, my fish assistant- pound kitty
awww.jpg

This is Bertha- she was wacked by a bush hog (hence the flat shell) and is retired into a 12'x12' habitat I built for her
bertha2.jpg

This is Bozo, he was left to die with 35 other cats in a house down the street. He was the only one to survive and at adult size, weighed less than 2 lbs. My youngest nursed him back to health, it is still a miracle to me that he is alive now.
475944_3447427037754_1107652260_o.jpg

baby bunny update sept 13 016.jpg

awww.jpg

bertha2.jpg

475944_3447427037754_1107652260_o.jpg

zebra7

Members
My Stormy - Staffordshire Bull Terrier - she will be 13 yrs. old this month. In her prime there wasn't a Musk rat, or any vermon, that could escape her.
739d2638.jpg

Leffler817

CCA Members
This is my 11 year old Shih Tzu, Remi. It was taken when we were waiting fo the rest of our furniture during our move from NY.

picture.php