• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Michael Jackson, dead.

F8LBITE

Members
He had some great music that changed the pop genre forever but the dude was weird and he lost my respect after all the allegations. I bet a whole lot of stuff about him is going to come out now that he is dead.

maddog10

Members
Yeah, I am sure he had 1 or 2 skeletons in his closet.

I do like some of his music though and he really embraced the the music video.

OMG

Joking aside I think it is great that I have just been broken this news on CCA. Better than TMZ.

Its not only a source for fish info. but it is a source of breaking news.

Lively

Members
Ed McMahon makes the famous trio....you know they always go in three's

Funny you said that, had a friend visiting this afternoon who said the same thing when we heard about it.

Very sad, he was an odd man, a talented odd man and it's a shame his life was shadowed like it was - I hope and pray he has peace now.

Jackson was no worse in my book than todays "professional reality tv performer". I just cant get over how shallow our society has become that people are able to make a living doing this, although Reality TV is this generations version of Soap Operas.....so I guess pick your poison.

Cartel

Members
Its already been said I loved his music we actually have MJ weds at work lol. But weird dude. Regardless R.I.P.

I get breaking news sent as a text through an app on my phone and all week they have been about people dying so that ring is now kinda odd....

fweed

Members
Something is going on in hollywood. The king is gone but left tons of memories. God take care of them all ED, Farrah and the king.

Well, I will agree he lost me with the child molestation charges BUT man was he an entertainer! The best dancer, best songs........HE WAS THE KING OF POP! R.I.P. Michael Jackson your gone but you Music will live for ever.

Lively

Members
I'm sure all this will resurface and perhaps even nastier things will come up too, now he is gone and can't defend himself. I don't think he is guilty of what they said he did - the whole thing happened under a microscope with massive media coverage and they didn't find a single piece of evidence! Even Grissom isn't that good.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
i heard today it wasnt a heart attack, but food poisoning. something about eating 12 year olds nuts or something

:pound: :FIREdevil:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Holy crap. What an awful thing to say.
I LIKE HIS MUSIC BUT LIKE ELVIS HE MESSED AROUND W/ CHILDREN (PRISCILLA WAS 14). I DONT CARE HOW GOOD OR FAMOUS YOU ARE THAT IS WRONG AND SHOULDNT BE OVERLOOKED. PERIOD. I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE THE JOKE OFFENDED. ILL LEAVE IT AT THAT.