• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Summer tubs

Jt731

Members
Supposed to storm and then cool down quite a bit. Hope the fish are okay until then.

I've had these fish at 87 sustained for ich so I'm not hugely worried yet. Also, these were Australian rainbows for a buck fifty each so really not concerned if they go poof.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
My tub is still indoors, but a tub I set up for a friend now is under siege by aphids. :(

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Tonight is the 2nd time I've had to strip down to my skiivies and go bail out my tub in a deluge.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mchambers

Former CCA member
Wow!

Tonight is the 2nd time I've had to strip down to my skiivies and go bail out my tub in a deluge.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Bet video of that would be fun!

I lowered the water in my tub Saturday in anticipation of the big rain that night.

Tonight, after another inch of rain, the temperature is down to 78F and the Diamond tetras seem to be thriving. Not sure about the other fish, just because I can't see them.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
My water lettuce bloomed. I can't wait for my lily to bloom. It's is sprouting a new lily pad every three days. I think I may have "bit off more than I can chew" with the dwarf cavandish banana plant I bought. I finally added some Shubunkins and Sarasa Comets.

Tropical Bay in Davidsonville has a good selection of goldfish and koi. The have s good selection of hardware and other neccessities too. The plant selection is horrible. They sold mostly large $40.00 dollar water lilys and bog plants.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App