• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Have Amazon Biotope... Want African Rift

milangdo

Members
All,

I have a mature, 92 gallon corner aquarium whose contents I am looking to trade/sell for an African Rift Lake setup. Let me know if you are interested... the picture says a thousand words.

I have:

Fish/Inverts
About a dozen neon tetras
About a dozen cardinal tetras
A bunch of small snails (the type that reproduce in the tank)
A bunch of mini cory cats
A couple panda cory cats
A few larger snails that will not breed
An in-determinant amount of freshwater shrimp (somewhere between 20 and 80 large full grown critters... it was originally intended as a shrimp biotiope they are all Neocaridina... some red and some brown)
There may be a vampire shrimp still lurking in there
A breeding pair of bristlenose plecs and a handful of offspring

Plants:
50-100 corkscrew valisneria
A bunch of hornwort
A doublefisted size marimo moss ball
Some Crypts
Various other plants you see in the picture

Asst:
1 Extra tall mounted piece of driftwood (about 30 inches)
Enough specialty plant aquarium gravel to cover the bottom a few inches deep (I'm guessing around 200 pounds).

Equipment:
CO2 injector and 5 pound tank (empty tank, been empty for 6 months)

I want:
I am most interested in turning my tank into a Brichardi colony... However I am considering a mixed African Cichlid with established breeding pairs. If you are considering dumping African Cichlids for frewshwater plant type biotope, I'm your guy.
I'm also looking for Cichlid rock (preferbly the holey looking limestone) and Cichlid suitiable substrate.

The most desirable trade would be a straight trade for an established Brichardi colony with a bunch of Cichlid Sand and Limestone rock.

If you are interested I can be reached at michael (daougt) stephen (dowt) Langdon (ayut) Gmail (Doyt) com

fish.jpg

fish.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
The alternate spellings of "dot" and "at" were what got me. :)

milangdo

Members
Sorry guys, its all gone now. If anyone is interested in the gravel I've got 2 full buckets of mostly fluorite gravel. Free for pickup in Odenton Maryland, just message me.