• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

looking for lfs in balt - wash

Drbart57

Members
hey all thanks for letting me join. i have just set up a 60 gallon cichlid tank and need all the advice i can get. im looking for a few cynotilapia afra to add. i live in baltimore and am looking for a few good local fish stores. ive been to go fish in rosedale and house of tropicals in glen burnie.

Ballen0351

Members
Welcome I cant really help on the fish store question I usually go to House of Trop or order online but Welcome none the less

Becca

Members
I feel like there was one, at some point, called "Scales and Tails" North of Bmore that I used to make deliveries to. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

House of Tropicals is probably the closest large LFS in that area, since Exotic Aquatics and Aquarium Center/Depot closed.

Ading522

Members
O would say in my opinion, that the best place to shop for fish or "LFS" would be the breeders from CCA! Many have very awesome strains of fish and if you could wait the fish on your list are bound to show up.. Otherwise, house of tropicals and occasional pet smart or Petco fish can provide your needs.. For African cichlids, jay from cichlidsarespecial has them with very competitive prices and usually makes it to most meetings where you can pick up instead of having fish shipped to you..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

fish

Banned
I feel like there was one, at some point, called "Scales and Tails" North of Bmore that I used to make deliveries to. Does that ring a bell for anyone?

House of Tropicals is probably the closest large LFS in that area, since Exotic Aquatics and Aquarium Center/Depot closed.

Feathers scales and tails is an exotic animal vet where you can actually take fish! (Really cool) All my exotics go there. Not a fish store though :D

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
Feathers scales and tails is an exotic animal vet where you can actually take fish! (Really cool) All my exotics go there. Not a fish store though :D

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

See... this place was near the vet where I used to take my bearded dragons, so maybe that's why I think the store was called that. It was up on Pulaski Highway I think.