• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! CCA FANTASY FOOTBALL!

mrkillie

Members
I took the liberty of setting up a Fantasy Football League for the CCA. Someone said in another thread that we should have done it, I say there's still time, so I did it. The league is basicly copied from another league I am in, with a few tweeks. You have to be signed on to Yahoo! to play. Go here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/capitalcichlidleague

The league name is Capital Cichlid League
The password is Discus

There is room for 12 teams. We will need at least 8 teams to make it interesting. The draft is TOMORROW NIGHT AT 7:30 PM! You can have your team autopicked if you are not available. Just preset your player rankings ahead of time. I will do some final adjustments to the league when I see how many people are in. I will cut off the sign up for the league at 5:00 TOMORROW.

Once you draft, set your starting lineup-the season starts Thursday!

E-mail me directly at mrkillie@comcast.net with any questions.

Good luck to all who venture in!

Joel

mrkillie

Members
Alright, we're shaping up. I want to see at least 3 more teams.

If you are not familiar with the draft, it is a snaking draft. That is, if you pick first in the first round, the order is reversed in the second round and you pick last in the second round, and then first again in the third round, etc. The draft order will be set randomly before the draft.

Joel

we need one more person, we have 9. Just make a team, you don't have to go to the draft. Just let it auto pick and you are good to go.

mrkillie

Members
we need one more person, we have 9. Just make a team, you don't have to go to the draft. Just let it auto pick and you are good to go.

There are 3 spots left, not bad for less than 24 hrs! The draft is at 7:30. I'd like to get an even number of teams so we don't have bye weeks. Here's the info again:

Go here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Click Join a League, and then use

League ID# 921322
League Password: Discus

Joel