• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cca Merchandise

Theresa_M

Members
I've purchased CafePress items before-mostly t-shirts-and they're good quality.

I'm going shopping :p

And even if you can't spend too much the value t-shirt is worth the money.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well, since the other day when I made this announcement, I have added several items to the list.
From time to time I will add more.
Not hard to do once you get your logo's in there properly.

Enjoy.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
In case anyone was looking at the Golf shirt, I just changed it some.

After 2 people mentioned they did not like having the big logo on the back I have removed it for now.

Just wanted to advise in case someone was looking at it.

maddog10

Members
Got my first order in today, EXCELLENT!!
Got a couple of t-shirts, mug and a couple of mouse pads. All are very good quality and the new logo looks AWESOME!!

If you haven't already, you guys need to check this stuff out. Just another GREAT benefit of being a member of the CCA!!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I am glad you guys have had good experiances so far.
I have had fun making stuff. In fact in the last 3 days have added 12 new items. (its been slow at work)

In fact we are up to 42 items right now.

:p For some reason the CCA dog sweater has not been a big hit yet....lol :p And I don't know why. I spent at least 3 minutes designing it. :lol:
dog.jpg

longstocking

Members
I'll order some stuff in a few weeks. I'm going to Cali and want to go shopping there :p I'll see how much is left over :D

I wonder who's getting the thong for the x-mas ex-change :lol: :p

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
If, by chance, you are visiting this site and now have the idea to open a CafePress account for your club or business, please use our store address when you set up your account.
CafePress will give the CCA a commission for referals. Does not cost you or your store anything.

Thank You.
Pat

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I have a clock to bring to the meeting. I think it looks okay. No numbers on it.
I will add it tonight.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay Mike.

Done.
I also added a few other items. 9 to be exact. Like I said before. Took 4 or 5 hours to set up but then only minutes to add stuff.

Of course starting to run out of things to add. But there are still some.