• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS- Lwanda Peacock 2" Juvies

tparker

Members
Anyone interested in Lwanda peacock juvies 2". IMO one of the top peacocks $5.00 each. I have roughly 50.

Thanks

Last edited:

tparker

Members
The dad of my lwanda juvies is Jmty's big beautiful male that he has housed with maybe 8 females. He sold me one of his several holding females some time ago. Now they have approached the 2" mark and I need to rehome them. Too nice for LPS. So offering to club members.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tparker

Members
Drew how can you be a CCA member and not have love for african cichlids. CCA is african cichlid central. Everyone knows that.

Raven20

Members
Drew how can you be a CCA member and not have love for african cichlids. CCA is african cichlid central. Everyone knows that.

I agree, there's a few people on here that don't like or not interested in keeping Cichlids...I always wonder why their on here also....After all, it is called Capital Cichlid Assoc..

blkmjk

Members

Don't no? Must have missed the memo?!?!?! Hahaha

Drew

tparker

Members
Just getting color. I can probably pick out males based on color size and egg spots

blkmjk

Members
I agree, there's a few people on here that don't like or not interested in keeping Cichlids...I always wonder why their on here also....After all, it is called Capital Cichlid Assoc..

uploadfromtaptalk1406834945705.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406834983992.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406835006251.jpg

I do keep cichlids. Just not the ones chick's will think are pretty. They are more of a beastly variety.

Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1406834945705.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1406834983992.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1406835006251.jpg

blkmjk

Members
I apologize for the derail.

Back on topic! You could wait another week to move on those juvies staying with Terrel means they will be growing about an inch a week! But they may sell I out!

Drew