• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC Spring Auction '10

fischfan13

Banned
ECC.jpg

EastCoastCichlids.org is proud to announce
Spring Auction '10!
Please come join us on Sunday, May 2nd

Lyndhurst Elks Club
251 Park Avenue
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071

Auction: 12pm

There will be vendors, food provided by The Lyndhurst Elks Club, great hobbyists from the East Coast and plenty of quality fish, plants and dry goods
For more information please visit our website:
EastCoastCichlids.org

AUCTION RULES
AUCTION REGISTRATION FORM

fischfan13

Banned
Please remember, if you are from the CCA you automatically get a FREE bidder card.
This is for CCA Members only.

fischfan13

Banned
17 days away...

Our list of livestock donors is like a Who's-Who in the hobby.
Imagine not only seeing fish being brought in by great hobbyists on the East Coast, but dry goods and food as well. Plants from Florida Aquatics that, in some cases, are very hard to find. Last year Fla Aquatics donated a plant that had just been introduced to the hobby.

Imagine walking into an auction and seeing fish donated by:

Atlantis
Amazon Basement
Amazon Tropicals
Anubias Design
Daves Rare Fish
Dykemyster's Fish
Reserve Stock Cichlids
Tom's Tanganyikans
Valley Aquatics
YourFishStuff
SouthCentralCichlids

We normally have between 400-500 items to auction off.

Bill

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Its been a long time since I've had a reason to WANT to go to NJ, but I will definitely have to make the trip for this.

Bill - Can you ask the NJ drivers to take it easy on us that morning? The last time I drove through NJ I was almost killed and they wouldn't even let me pump my own gas.

emartin

Members
Its been a long time since I've had a reason to WANT to go to NJ, but I will definitely have to make the trip for this.

Bill - Can you ask the NJ drivers to take it easy on us that morning? The last time I drove through NJ I was almost killed and they wouldn't even let me pump my own gas.
I don't understand the gas pumping thing... It's the most annoying thing ever. The only time I can ever appreciate it I guess is in the winter during the snow storm...

Otherwise you waste so much time waiting for them to take their time to even notice your car, and then attend the other drivers that arrived after you that are closer to them, and then pump your gas... Then they make a mistake and pump more gas than you had money for... :( :mad:

Isn't there ONE other state out west where you can't pump your gas as well?

emartin

Members
17 days away...

Our list of livestock donors is like a Who's-Who in the hobby.
Imagine not only seeing fish being brought in by great hobbyists on the East Coast, but dry goods and food as well. Plants from Florida Aquatics that, in some cases, are very hard to find. Last year Fla Aquatics donated a plant that had just been introduced to the hobby.

Imagine walking into an auction and seeing fish donated by:

Atlantis
Amazon Basement
Amazon Tropicals
Anubias Design
Daves Rare Fish
Dykemyster's Fish
Reserve Stock Cichlids
Tom's Tanganyikans
Valley Aquatics
YourFishStuff
SouthCentralCichlids

We normally have between 400-500 items to auction off.

Bill

Wasn't there so much stuff at the fall auction that it didn't end until like 5 or 6pm?

HUGE variety of fish there though...

Wasn't there even a SINGLE madagascan cichlid there and an alligator gar?

fischfan13

Banned

Yup, you beat me to it.
There's pluses and minuses to both.
Funny, but Ed hit the nail on the head. Living in a State that we cannot pump our own gas has its disadvantages. Sometimes you wait forever, and that is after the gas has been pumped and you are waiting for the attendant to come back. The huge plus, when you are dressed to go out you never have to worry about getting the smell of gas on you!
I do see this, however, gas in NJ right now is about $2.55 per gallon, not bad for sitting on your *** and getting cheaper gas and not having to get out of your car.

Ok, back to the topic:
Come to a great auction and buy cheaper gas on your way home!:D

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
It has been confirmed, we will have $2 Yuengling Drafts at the auction.

Wow.... I will definitely be there then. :D

Gonna have to resist spending all my auction cash on the nectar of America's oldest brewery.

Mike - you may have to drive back. :p

Bill - Is it a cash auction or do you guys settle up at the end with a check option?

EDIT: I like the new avatar btw.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Wow.... I will definitely be there then. :D

Gonna have to resist spending all my auction cash on the nectar of America's oldest brewery.

Mike - you may have to drive back. :p
This should be fun. What's the over/under on how many beers it takes before Tony starts bidding on stuff without knowing what it is? I'll be prepared to drive.;)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
This should be fun. What's the over/under on how many beers it takes before Tony starts bidding on stuff without knowing what it is? I'll be prepared to drive.;)

LMAO.. ****!

Nah, I guess I can't get mad over Mike stating the facts. :rolleyes: