• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Trade a TV for a 20 Long

jonclark96

Past CCA President
My wife got us a new LCD TV for the bedroom for a christmas present, so I now have a used 29" old school TV. Everything works fine, I just don't have the need for it any more. So, I'm hoping that there is someone in the CCA that would like the TV. I know there isn't much value in used TV's, so I'd like to trade it for a 20 Long.

PM me if you are interested. PM me even if you don't have anything to trade and are interested in the TV. I really need to get it out of the house more than anything.

Jon

longstocking

Members
Jon.... I don't have kids...

but my thinking... is that old TV's are great for kids rooms ! Or even fish rooms where the humidity is high.. so you don't care if the thing dies.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
My thoughts exactly on the fish room idea. Unfortunately, I don't have one quite yet, and it will probably be some time before I do. I was hoping that someone else in the CCA would want it for their fish room.