• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Synodontis Petricola

EdWhite

Members
Yeah, they seem to know what they're talking about, have a really wide selection, and prices are hard to beat. Wish they were closer to me. Most LFS in my area are pretty limited.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

EdWhite

Members
Jon, thanks again. My fish arrived this morning, 100% alive and healthy. Can't wait for the cichlids go get some size to them so they can move into cichlid tank.
It'll be a little while before my Synodontis will be ready to breed. I've searched all over Louisiana and no one had them. The one guy that could order them for me, wanted $50 each. You were correct, Dave is the man. $12 each.
-Ed

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Ed

Glad your purchase worked out well. Dave truely is an asset to our hobby. He's very knowledgeable, has great stock, and is a pleasure to deal with.

Jon

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Glad you were able to find what you were looking for and at a great price. Dave is an honest guy who sells quality fish. He does a lot for the hobby and for the CCA.