• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anyone intersted in a Group Buy? NY/NJ Area

gnuisance

Members
I am looking at ordering some fish from one of the following places:

americancichlids.net

cichlidsoftheamericas.com

I would some people in the NY/NJ area to go in with me so the shipping will be more affordable. If you are interested let me know. Thanks

jonclark96

Past CCA President
There aren't too many members on CCA from that far north. You might have better luck on East Coast Cichlids.

fischfan13

Banned
Neither are sponsors of ECC (EastCoastCichlids.org) so we would not hold a Group Buy with them.
Have you ever visited The Fish Hut in Saddle Brook on Rte 46. They are sponsors of ECC and could possibly order whatever it is you wanted.

The other option:
Why not join CCA as a club member and start a Group Buy here? Have the fish shipped to one of the members and go to a Club Meeting to not only pick up your fish but to go to a Club Meeting to the greatest Cichlid Club around.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Well

Might you should wait and just go to the ECC auction at the end of next month, and particularly if you are of the Rift Lake persuasion. And if your idea of haute cuisine is North Jersey street chic, well, you'd best plan on getting there.

The auctioneer is sort of loud but I think they have free beer. Oh, and the auctioneer is loud. Some days I can hear him all the way down here on the north side of DC, heart of gold however...

fischfan13

Banned
Might you should wait and just go to the ECC auction at the end of next month, and particularly if you are of the Rift Lake persuasion. And if your idea of haute cuisine is North Jersey street chic, well, you'd best plan on getting there.

The auctioneer is sort of loud but I think they have free beer. Oh, and the auctioneer is loud. Some days I can hear him all the way down here on the north side of DC, heart of gold however...

That's just the lager running thru my bloodstream...