• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/FT ClownLoaches/Pike Cichlid Bel Air MD

need to do alittle rehoming, sometimes things change.

1. 3x Clownloaches 2-3". Had 8, gar ate 2 small ones, left the others alone. Hes slowly picking them off and they arent growing fast enough, would like to see them in a good home before they get eaten. Plain patterns nothing special.
Asking $20 for the group

2. Belly Crawler Pike Cichlid 4"ish. Pretty cool guy, came out of my girlfriends tank. Recently taken a disliking to her cory cats and killed 3 of them. Not cool, he got dumped on me and he isnt getting along with my green terror. has mine body damage probably from the gar but will heal
Asking $10 in his current condition

All fish are in good condition (besides the pike's minor body injury). eating well and no signs of stress or disease. Can meet just about anywhere in harford county at anytime, or Exotic aquatics (but it has to be early, towson class as 9:30am)

Looking for Sterbai cory catfish for my girlfriend, any bichirs besides senegals, and of course dollar bills.

Dreamsofpeace54@gmail.com
443-417-0796
can txt pics of the pike cichlid

clown loaches spoken for

still need to find a home for the pike cichlid before he really gets beat up
also have a common pleco and senegal bichir approx. 5" that need to be rehomed

Make me offer, any kind of cory cat. few dollars. whatever