• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another New Memeber

:beamup: Hello All, my name is Tony. I'm new to this forum, but I am eager to learn from other's advice and experiences. I have recently bought a used 125 gal aquarium. I'm in the process of building a stand, and I am also planning on making my own 3D background. I'm planning on putting cichlids in it, but I am not sure on what kind. I've already ordered a couple of Aquatop CF500 filters for it. I will also be building the lid myself. Any suggestions on getting the tank cleaned up for a new life? lol I'm also looking for a reasonable, yet relaible source to purchase cichlids online, any suggestions? Also, maybe some pointers on picking out live fish from local pet stores.
I'm taking pics of my project as I go. I just haven't figured out how to post them from my phone. I haven't figured out how to post from there, either.
I'm looking forward to meeting new like friends. I welcome any and all advice, suggestions, and tips.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard. What kind of cichlids are you looking to stock?