• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Driftwood, Amazon swords, grasses.

npbarca

Members
Setting up an Amazon biotope. Looking for some nice driftwood with lots of branches to look like roots, as well as some smaller pieces. Also looking for amazon swords, and types of grasses, and Jungle val.

Thanks

ddavila06

Members
nice choice of plants! i have two kinds of swords but i do not know if they occur in nature or if they are man made: echinodorus sp red devil and sp jaguar. if u want to add some color lmk- they are $10 ea

20140330_105611 (640x480).jpg

PA220483 (800x600).jpg

Setting up an Amazon biotope. Looking for some nice driftwood with lots of branches to look like roots, as well as some smaller pieces. Also looking for amazon swords, and types of grasses, and Jungle val.

Thanks

I have some manzanita with lots of branches and Java moss attached and growing on it.

milangdo

Members
Well,

I am planning on tearing down my heavily planted "shrimp" tank in favor of setting up a Brichardi Species tank. Most of these plants will have to go.

This is a 92 gallon and gives a good idea of what I have available.

I'm in Odenton (20 min south of BWI)

michael (DOUGHT) stephen (doughty) Langdon (Ayut) gmail.com

AQUARIUM.jpg

milangdo

Members
Any swords or grasses?

There is a maybe 6x6 coconut husk mounted hairg rass matt in there as well as 50 or so Corkscrew Valisineria and maybe a dozen straight leaf val. The Corkscrew Val are growing like Crazy in there. Most of the Corkscrew Val at house of tropicals has come out of this tank. I probably get a new plant per day on average. I've sold 4 batches of 50+ val since I set the tank up there.

There might be a smaller sword or two in the back... I'll check tonight and post photos if I can.