• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

54 Gallon Corner w/ Overflows, Stainless Steel

JLW

CCA Members
Hey all.

I have a tank for sale, for delivery to the meeting on Saturday or pick up whenever. I would prefer pick-up, as its a little heavy.

It is a 54-Gallon corner tank: that's the quarter round, pie wedge. It is drilled with an overflow and a wet/dry filter on it. It has the pump, a heater, everything you need, including crushed coral gravel (it was previously saltwater). It has a light and glass top.

Additionally, it has the cabinet and cap in the very rare, very hard to find, very expensive and very sharp looking stainless steel finish.

I'm in the process of getting rid of all my tanks at home. This one is the first to go, as its currently empty. It held water as of 2 weeks ago, and I see no reason why it won't now.

It has two small minuses. I had to cut the PVC going into a bulkhead to remove the wet/dry and move the tank. As such, you either have to replace the bulkhead, or use a rubber attachment thingy (which is included with the tank).

Secondly, the previous owner glued contact paper over teh stainless steel to make it copper coloured. Don't ask me why, I didn't do it. The paper was removed, and the stainless steel is fine, except it has some glue residue over it. I had a small bottle of Goof Off and cleaned a portion off, and it does come off without trouble. I'm just too lazy to buy more Goof Off and finish cleaning it. :) I was told that coca cola and a hair drier will also remove it, but dangit, I'm not giving up my coca cola:angry3:!

I'm asking $300 for the whole set-up. $350 if I deliver it to the CCA meeting. $1 per mile for anything further than that, and $175 if you want me to set the whole thing up for you.

If you're interested, and that's too much, make me a counter offer. Send me a PM if you are interested.

And just because I like her...:jumpy: