• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Everything for sale! 180RR WC moba tank. 110XH community. 55G tangs. 60G tower

Going thru a divorce and need to sell everything including the house I live in. Everything needs to be sold as whole tank with fish. I will be posting these on CL and MFK.

180rr WC Moba Frontosa tank $1500obo for all fish and tank

11 WC mobas 2M 9 females (regularly produce eggs)
7-10 petricola
7 large clown loaches
Tank inlcluded with mag 12 pump with bio ball overflow filter (dont know the brand of filter). 6 mobas part of 3 year old colony. 5 moba newly acquired. Blanket is on top to keep my cats from bothering the fish

110h 3 year established community tank $300obo (everything together)
all fish are mature and large.
trio Blue dolphin 2 female 1 male
breeding pair pseudo socolifi (powder blues)
breeding pair yellow labs
1 giant F1 moba frontosa male
2 male red fin borlei
breeding pair nimbochromis venustus
1 female livingstoni
1 female Exochromis Anangenys
breeding pair Julidichromims Marlieri
More that are un-named
3 filters: Fluval 303, Fluval 403, Magnum 350

55 Gallon acrylic $150
10 Neolamprologus Leleupi breeding group mostly f1s 2 f2s
1 Neo Brichardi male
1 chalinochromis brichardi male
4 ink fin calvus probably females
1 albino bristlenose pleco

60 gallon tank tower still has lots of pseudo socolifi fry and lots of Venistus fry (3 20 gallon longs linked together to overflow filter) $150 without fish $200 with fish.

I think it is also 1200 gallons per hour with aquaclear overflow system all plumbed together.

I really dont even what to sell. But, right now I do not have a choice. I hope CCA member get most of this stuff. If you are interested please contact me.

Pat,
so sorry to hear. You were probably first person I met thru CCA. For anybody that doesn't know, his fish and tanks are excellent quality. I didn't even really look to see what you were selling but if you can't get rid of something I can try my best to get something to help out.

Rama

minifoot77

Members
yes it is thanks pat i didn't get to sleep until about five thirty. . .

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Jamieishard

Members
oh my goodness pat no you love your mobas. i wish i had the money to take ur tank for you...its beautiful love the skull tower ;) im so sad about this :(

Jamieishard

Members
bump for you buddy... lol you notice i said bummer about the fish but not the wife bawhahahahah jk jk i hope everything is ok! keep your head up pat! bump for a awesome fish keeper with top of the line fish.