• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

community member

Mr.TrayLor

Members
Hello I'm new to this site and to the fish hobby. I have 8 tanks, 6 are up and running. I'm looking for amphilophos flaveolus, thank you:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome to the forum, Shannon. Haven't seen those in the club, but I know there are a few different kinds of striped Amphilophus being kept. Hopefully, someone can help you out.

Cheers.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum, Shannon. As Tony said, I don't think there is anyone in the club who is keeping flaveolus. I actually don't recall seeing them available anytime in the recent past. Good luck on the search!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Hi, Shannon,

Welcome to the forum!
I see you are in Washington State. The Capital Cichlid Association is a MD/DC/VA based club. You may want to post in the Monster Fishkeepers Marketplace. You could also check out Jeff Rapps site www.tangledupincichlids.com

I wish you luck in your search.

Andrew

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Welcome!
like most people said, finding flaveolus will be pretty hard.
Check out tangled up in cichlids (jeff rapps), cichlids of the americas, and cichlid connection. They might have what your looking for

dogofwar

CCA Members
Amphilophus flaveolus is endemic to Lake Apoyo, a crater lake in Nicaragua, which is now a nature reserve and protected area with strict laws limiting human activity there.

Matt