• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

May 2014 POTM winner

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Congratulations Frank Quintanilla / Frankoq for winning the May POTM

G0020719_zps71e6790e.jpg

YSS

Members
Good lord! How many fish do you have in there? Anyhow, your fish look very healthy and great! Congrats! Red Tail Shark doing ok with Africans? Looks like there is a lot of flow in the tank. Is that right? Looks like the flow is making your fish real active and moving around quite a bit.

frankoq

Members
Good lord! How many fish do you have in there? Anyhow, your fish look very healthy and great! Congrats! Red Tail Shark doing ok with Africans? Looks like there is a lot of flow in the tank. Is that right? Looks like the flow is making your fish real active and moving around quite a bit.

about 35 fish total.
thanks for the comments. I welcome feedback and advice.
The red tail is doing good. I had concerns about it but no one bothers him. in fact, he chases some cichlids. I also have 4 clown loaches and no one bothers them.
There are 2 plecos somewhere in there.
I have 2 power heads on all the time to help circulate water and give them a workout. :)
Aggression happens, some fish end up in the QT tank to heal or time out.