• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

April 2014 photo winner

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Congratulations Hannibal / Chris Eckert for winning April POTM!

AprilEntryCCA_zpsfe14322c.jpg

Hannibal

Members
Thanks all!
The photo was taken at the National Aquarium in Baltimore at a members event so I actually had time and space to take decent pictures. It's always nice when you don't have a bunch of rude people jumping in front of your camera every 2 seconds.

On a side note if anyone ever wants to go to a members event let me know. It is cheaper than regular admission and far less crowded.

Hannibal

Members
List of dates is as follows:
Wednesday, May 21, 6:30 - 9 pm
Monday, June 23, 6:30 - 9pm
Wednesday, July 16, 6:30 - 9pm
Thursday, July 31, 6:30 - 9pm

I know I can't make the July 31st date as I will be coming home from Mexico, but I can check my schedule for the other dates.

fish

Banned
Thanks all!
The photo was taken at the National Aquarium in Baltimore at a members event so I actually had time and space to take decent pictures. It's always nice when you don't have a bunch of rude people jumping in front of your camera every 2 seconds.

On a side note if anyone ever wants to go to a members event let me know. It is cheaper than regular admission and far less crowded.

What is a members only event? Only people with memberships can go?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
Thanks all!

Great Pic!

How often do they have the events?