• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Call for March photos

frankoq

Members
I hope that was the one I sent. if not, you should have another one in your inbox. I sent it to the new address you indicated.

WendyFish

Members
Pat, thanks for taking over.

I deeply appreciate my time running PotM and getting to see and support the club's photography.

It is so much fun to see the evolution of people over time. I'm also going to put a shout out - when I started sending stuff in to PotM as a submitter, I worried about being a PotM slut. Ethan would urge me to submit, and I'd be like, I submitted last month so I'm not gonna submit again, or even, but I just WON! I can't!

Now I can say definitively, having run the contest, for those who are active in taking photos, who send them often - THANK YOU! You are the backbone of the contest and I have loved seeing what you do over time. You make it so I almost never had to beg for entries, so keep rocking it.

And for those who may be shy, like I once was - it's ok to send in more than a couple photos a year. Snap em and send em.

Good luck to all! I'm still here and hit me up for questions, comments, advice.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I have some great looking photos for March.

I think there is room for 1 or 2 more

Remember, must be a Cichlid or Catfish
You must be a CCA club member to post but not to vote.

And people are not supposed to know who has pictures in the contest.