• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale Large Pictus Cat and 120 Gallon Aquarium

ddavila06

Members
hello, had this cat for about 2 years now, measures like 8 inches and is doing great! sadly im plannin on redoing my tank and this fella is too large to live with live plants like i want to do. im not sure how much it should be, send reasonable offer. or trade? My plans are to get a 6 foot 125 gallon and make it heavily planted so if you have something that will work out and want to trade?

i also have this aquarium, a 120 5 footer with custom (2x4s mainly) stand. has been running since i moved about 2 years. can sell tank, the custom stand and the hoods with gravel. i will keep the light for now. asking $400?

im also looking for a 125, i want it on oak finish to match the rest of the house. same with the stand preferably not home made but will look at the offers.

i have pics available, e-mail me at ddavila06@hotmail.com

ddavila06

Members
i don't have any pics of the cat, for theimage shack thing those three things it asks for are the only thing you need. i suscribed because i can not figure out how to make the images smaller so they can be shared in the forum. i just got my laptop back from bestbuy and they changed the harddrive and the new program is different from what i had...sorry im making it so difficult

ddavila06

Members
well, after continuous attempts to post some pics i give up...if anyone is interested send me your e-mail and i will send you a bunch of pics...thanks

ddavila06

Members
ok, the pictus has been taken, it was large, very large! i'll miss it :( i still have the 120 gallon 5 feet aquarium with home made stand and canopy for $350? $50 more for the twin tube 48 inch flourescent light :) e-mail me for pictures please, thanks

ddavila06

Members
i guess the tank is back up, unless i hear back from IRONMAN...anyone else interested? is empty and ready to pick up in Annandale right away! is heavy!! bring help im really worn off... Damian, 703 655 4666

ddavila06

Members
Bump! $325 takes the tank, custom stand, and hoods!!! just want it gone now...you can't get it cheaper than that? free gravel if wanted, has self sticking background and i have a few supplies i can throw in or sell you for cheap

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Bump! $325 takes the tank, custom stand, and hoods!!! just want it gone now...you can't get it cheaper than that? free gravel if wanted, has self sticking background and i have a few supplies i can throw in or sell you for cheap
i think ironman wants it send him a pm.