• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Just joined

FJB2

Members
Hi we are Frank & Stephanie Butt and we own Low Country Cichlids located in Savannah, Georgia. I started breeding fish about 30 years ago. About 2.5 years ago we decided to turn our garage in a fish room and started our business. We breed African Cichlids from all 3 Rift Lakes. About 5 years ago, my wife got really interested in fish nutrition and started making fish food. Last year we launched our own fish food line under the LCC name to the public. We love meeting new people from all over who share in our passion of fish keeping/breeding.

FJB2

Members
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I will definitely post some pictures as soon as I can. I LOVE taking pictures of fish. Matt, we actually would be interested in being a sponsor. We currently are sponsors of 3 other clubs/associations in the south (AAAA, SCAA, and CAAS). If someone would like to send me some information I would greatly appreciate it. Our email address is lowcountrycichlids@gmail.com

Stephanie