• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Equipment for sale

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have a few things I can bring to the meeting for sale.

24" 65 watt CF light fixture w/ lunar light and 50/50 bulb NIB $40

(2) Marineland Visi-therm submersible heaters used $10 each

Whisper 20-40 filter no media $8

TopFin 60 HOB filter no media $10

small air pump (rated for 20g?) $5

API Tap Water Filter with extra parts, needs new cartridge $5

(1) F1 Male Copadichromis Chrysonotus about 3" starting to show color $8

24" T8 standard fluorescent fixtures $5 each (black or brown/oak)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
How many watts are the heaters?

-Rich

Sorry, don't know how I forgot to include that. Both are 150 watts. I have a few other heaters too if you're looking for any specific wattage, I'll eventually get rid of most of them because I don't heat my tanks anymore.

Greengirl

Members
Could you please bring the light fixture to the meeting tomorrow? I want to see if it will work with my 45g tank
: 24" 65 watt CF light fixture w/ lunar light and 50/50 bulb NIB $40

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'll plan to bring a heater and 2 24" T8 lights along with the CF fixture for alexandra. Last call for anything else

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have a few things I can bring to the meeting for sale.

24" 65 watt CF light fixture w/ lunar light and 50/50 bulb NIB $40

(2) Marineland Visi-therm submersible heaters used $10 each

Whisper 20-40 filter no media $8

TopFin 60 HOB filter no media $10

small air pump (rated for 20g?) $5

API Tap Water Filter with extra parts, needs new cartridge $5

(1) F1 Male Copadichromis Chrysonotus about 3" starting to show color $8

24" T8 standard fluorescent fixtures $5 each (black or brown/oak)
Still have all of this, might only have 1 or 2 of the T8 fixures left.

I also have a new, black plastic lid for a 20L, 29g, or 37g.

Still have heaters of all sizes, let me know what you want, and I'll let you know what I have.

Becca

Members
If you have any of the T8 fixtures left, I'll take one. I don't care what color.

How much for the 20L lid?

Thanks!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I also have some reptile supplies if anybody needs something. Screen top for a 30x12 tank, cricket keepers, repti-med humidifier, think I have an under tank heater, screen top for a 48x18 tank, and other stuff. If you're looking for something specific, PM me and I'll see what I can find.

I also have a black furniture grade stand for a 75, 90, or 110. Looks like the stand from this link, couldn't post a picture:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/140384089879?lpid=82

Make offers on any of the above, I just need to get rid of the stuff.

I can bring anything to the holiday party on saturday, or it can be picked up in Randallstown.

Last edited:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Still have most everything listed in the thread for sale.

I have some T8 fixtures without bulbs that may or may not work; free to anyone that wants them. I know I have 24" and 30", I may have 20" also.

Heaters; 50w and 100w for $5, 150w for $10, 200w or 300w for $15. I only have 1 200w and 300w, several of the other sizes.

30g Long tank only; oak color; bottom trim is broken but structurally sound; $25

Can deliver anything to the meeting on saturday, or can be picked up in Randallstown.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Still have most everything listed in the thread for sale.

I have some T8 fixtures without bulbs that may or may not work; free to anyone that wants them. I know I have 24" and 30", I may have 20" also.

Heaters; 50w and 100w for $5, 150w for $10, 200w or 300w for $15. I only have 1 200w and 300w, several of the other sizes.

30g Long tank only; oak color; bottom trim is broken but structurally sound; $25

Can deliver anything to the meeting on saturday, or can be picked up in Randallstown.
Large heaters and 30g tank spoken for.