• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Cynotilapia Zebroides Cape Kaiser "black"

Wilmington, De. I have 16 that are around 3/4"-1" in size.
Might have 2 WC males available as well for anyone looking for all male tank. $25 each.

Wilmington, De. I have 16 that are around 3/4"-1" in size.
Might have 2 WC males available as well for anyone looking for all male tank. $25 each.

You seem to have a lot of interest in the fish. I am not sure the total number that you are trying to sell, but it is likely you can move ALL of them at Aquamania. I have offered to buy several, but you weren't attending the CCA Meeting a couple of days back.

dogofwar

CCA Members
+1 get a table at AquaMania...

Matt

You seem to have a lot of interest in the fish. I am not sure the total number that you are trying to sell, but it is likely you can move ALL of them at Aquamania. I have offered to buy several, but you weren't attending the CCA Meeting a couple of days back.

Read where you can't make it to AquaMania due to work. Do you have a trusted friend who you can send down on your behalf? He/She won't even need stay but a short time. You can line up your buyers. We can meet your person in the lobby of the hotel at a predetermined time and make the exchange.