• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - FILTERS and Driftwood

Becca

Members
Eheim 2217 with substrat bio media and coarse sponge pad - $65

AquaClear 110 with coarse pad and bio media, crack in top corner repaired with gorilla glue and silicon - holds water - $20

Pre-soaked driftwood (see attached photo- yellow deck of playing cards for size reference). $15 for the big piece on the left, $10 each for the smaller pieces, $40 if you want all 4.

2 heaters available, free with any purchase - I make no claims to their quality but know they were working a week ago. Unsure of wattage, but might know once they're clean.

Pick-up in Damascus, MD - evenings and weekends or can deliver to the Batfish open house in 1 week.

Please PM me if interested. First consideration will go to members who PM me.

All prices are for PAID CCA members. Add $10 to filters, $5/piece to driftwood if you are a non-member.

IMG_2643.jpg

chriscoli

Administrator
I'm interested in the wood......most interested in the 3 smaller pieces, but would also take the big one if nobody else buys it.

Becca

Members
I'm interested in the wood......most interested in the 3 smaller pieces, but would also take the big one if nobody else buys it.

Christine- the 3 small ones are yours. If no one speaks up for the big one by 5pm tomorrow, it's yours, too.

spool212

Members
Hi Becca, I am interested in the aquaclear 110 and was wondering of we could meet at the open house with it. Thanks