• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

UPGRADING: tanks FS

Ading522

Members
guys,

i am upgrading my tanks, as I have acquired many small tanks, and its all over the place.. would like bigger tanks so I can get my fish in one place..

tanks are currently holding fish, so you might be able to get them when the bigger tanks come in or at June meet..

I have a 45-50 gallon with stand, glass tops, heater, 48 strip light, 350 b HOB filter, a bucket of gravel, and some deco to go with.. $80 (has some scratches near top trim, but is not visible when filled.. you can check out my rock deco build, and thats the tank i have in there..

60 gallon marineland, black trim with stand and hood lights, heater, and aqueon 55/75 filter, a bucket of gravel/ sand some deco/ rock to go with.. $100.. also featured in my rock deco thread somewhere on this forum..if you would like an extra filter to go with this one, i have a penn plax 1000 running on it, would let all go for $180..*disclaimer, its got a hole drilled in the inside cabinet, wanted to fit a canister in it, did not use the right tools so it looks very unprofessional like..can email pics..the hole is not seen when the cabinet is closed..which is supposed to be most of the time..right? LOL

if you are interested, please pm me.. would like them gone when the other tanks will arrive, if not sold, they'll end up in storage for a while.LOL..

pm me if interested..thanks!