• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nyererei

Tooz100

Members
Does any one know when nyererei show if they are male or female? Mine are about 1inch and I wondered if there was anything I could look for at this early stage ? Iike anal fin colour / markings etc ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

misterted

Members
Does any one know when nyererei show if they are male or female? Mine are about 1inch and I wondered if there was anything I could look for at this early stage ? Iike anal fin colour / markings etc ? Thanks

I know this is an old thread but you'd have to wait until at least 2" if not more to have an idea. But in the end, a subdominant male would display female colors.

Ted

Tooz100

Members
I have two and they get along fine but I added a supposed make hap #44 and the nyererei beat the absolute crap out of him , all their barring came out strong, now I have removed the hap #44 they have gone back to colours with no barring bland