• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Updated Pics of Mixed African Tank

Lively

Members
Morning sun streaming in and bouncing off the glass - makes for hard shots but you just can't beat it to get true color!

This was a complete accident - had no idea I had this shot until I loaded it in PSP - I think I might play with it more and see what I can get better clarity - I've said lots of times how my 2 year old loves the fish! It bounced somehow, I was right beside Theo.
BouncesshotwTheoDSC_2980.jpg

Yellow Lab - only decent pic of it
YellowLabDSC_2975.jpg

YellowTailDSC_2979.jpg

YellowTailDSC_2987.jpg

ZebraDSC_2972.jpg

ZebraDSC_2981.jpg

Jumbie

Members
Cool pictures Stacy, I see your getting one of your young ones started in the hobby early lol.

Lively

Members
The africans are in his "playroom" I catch him watching them all the time and wipe his little fingers prints off the glass. :) I didn't notice, the last pic is his profile on the right - I wish I could say I did that on purpose! lol

Jumbie

Members
All these pictures of peoples fish and tanks made me want to take a few pictures my self. So I got home today and a buddy of mine came over with his new HD sony camera and I got a little carried away. That camera was amazing I mean the detail was great so I going to post them sometime tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration Steve and Stacy

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org