• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Refit of fishroom...again

mscichlid

Founder
It seems that I need to rearrange or rethink how my fishroom is set up. It is taking me longer than usual to get it back to order, but I can show you the process.

Racks disassembled.
Fish on floor

Main room clutter

A mess in the fishroom

_DSC2606.jpg

_DSC2610.jpg

_DSC2603.jpg

mscichlid

Founder
Fish still in temp homes. I'd like to thank Kevin with supplying me with all the 10's to house the fish. His muscles and ingenuity intrumental in getting the big tanks in the fishroom and onto the racks.:wub:

My new custom racks made by O'Leary Ironworks. The racks have leveling feet.
I also got one of the custom double 75 gallon racks from the ACA. Thanks again to Tony and Kevin!

The other 120 for the altums.

Some of the junk is from the closet. After Kevin left a pinhole leak developed and the plumber need access to the pipe. Of course he tore up the ceiling...

_DSC2629-three.jpg

_DSC2627-one.jpg

_DSC2628-two.jpg

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Definitely lookin good, sure wish I had me some fancy stands with adjustable feet for leveling purposes. I look forward to seeing it finished and possibly in person one day. ;)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Looking good Francine! I wish I had the room in my house to set up a fish room. Maybe one of these days...

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Wow! Looks great Franny:))) I'm happy for you honey, that's a big job you got there.

Thanx for sharing,

RM

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
FRANCINE GREAT JOB ON YOUR FISHROOM PROJECT! I LOVE HOW YOU HAD IT BUT I LOVE THE NEW LOOK EVEN MORE. DID YOU NEED TO REHOUSE ANY DRIFTWOOD? :D

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Remember our offer! We will come down and help with the great shuffle if you would like. Most Wednesdays or Thursdays are open :)

I am an experienced fish handler :D

Looking GREAT, btw~!

hbgfish

Members
Looking great Francine! I just wish we were closer. A little fishroom work, a beer or two, a couple laughs and it would be all done. Also because paying plumbers is for the birds. Disclaimer: (Comment not intended to offend any CCA members who may currently be, have relatives who are, were formerly, or who aspire to be plumbers. Although I do think plumbers rates are outrageous.)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Looks awesome, Francine! It also looks like it was a ton of work. I like the center island.

Are you setting up auto-waterchanging while everything is down? I remember you have the PVC setup, but not hooked up yet. Hopefully, I'll get something going in my own fish room here in the next couple of months.

Definitely keep posting pics!

mscichlid

Founder
I like that plumber disclaimer. I'm going to get some copper pipes and practice sweating pipes. No water changer, too lazy to do that.