• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Eheim 2213, 29 gallon tank, stand

Becca

Members
Pricing is for paid CCA members. Non-members, add $10 to each price.

29 gallon tank with metal stand, glass lids, heater, pictured below - stand is black with "X" detail on sides - $60

picture.php

Back of tank is painted a "latte" ish color. If you give me some notice, I can scrape it off, or you can scrape it off.

Eheim 2213, includes 1 unopen bag of bio media, impeller and shaft recently replaced - $55 - missing 1 quick-connect valve, but this does not interfere with its ability to function. I can also include the old media if you want it.

Fair warning - this is the tank that recently crashed. All components have been sterilized with bleach. I just can't stand to look at it anymore and don't have the heart to set it back up.

I do have a Deep Blue Pro twin T5 NO light that fits this tank, just under 1 y/o. If you want it so you have the whole package at once, it's $65. It will fit my 20 long, so I'm not hell-bent on selling it. You can get a new one from Ken's at that price.

Will do a partial trade for a Fluval Spec V and/or small 2-5 gallon aquariums (the plain ol' rectangular kind).

Greengirl

Members
I think it would be easier to get the priest to come over and bless your water filter or spigot or spout. Maybe he should bless it while you are filling the tank back up where ever it ends up. Makes me wish Jews had the ability to bless water.

frankoq

Members
Thank you, Frank, for being the first person to make me laugh out loud about this whole thing.

I'll trade you this bada** set up for your 90-ish tank :p (just kidding, of course).

Glad to bring a smile to you after this incident.

I'll go check with the local priest to see if he is interested in a challenge.
Hey, we could add the 2 killer power heads from Olzkool for a complete possessed package. whatever your religion is... this should be a challenge! :D

Becca

Members
Glad to bring a smile to you after this incident.

I'll go check with the local priest to see if he is interested in a challenge.
Hey, we could add the 2 killer power heads from Olzkool for a complete possessed package. whatever your religion is... this should be a challenge! :D

The thought (the power heads) had occurred to me, LOL!

Becca

Members
Some photos of the stand:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Could hold a 2nd tank on the bottom - a 10, 15, or standard 20. Since the short sides wouldn't rest on anything, I'd recommend putting a piece of plywood under a lower tank and can provide some plywood.

Becca

Members
Tank is sold.

Black metal stand for 29 gallon - $25
Oak veneer cabinet stand for 29 gallon - $40
Eheim 2213 - $55

I will consider trades. Things I'm interested in include:
5 gallon tanks
20 gallon tanks
75 gallon set-up (obviously I'd owe you some cash)
Blue Pearl Shrimp that are NOT related to my shrimp or Arlene's shrimp.

Becca

Members
Tank is sold.

Eheim 2213 - $55

5 gallon tanks
20 gallon tanks
75 gallon set-up (obviously I'd owe you some cash)

BUMP.

Becca

Members
Tank is sold.

Eheim 2213 - $55

5 gallon tanks
48" lighting fixture

BUMP.

Becca

Members
BUMP -

Eheim 2213 - $55

5 gallon tanks