• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

my tanks

Becca

Members
An artist! Reminds me of college haunts, like paper moon diner. Also reminds me if tbe Art Car I used to see driving around.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

i realize i'm not a great photographer... and i realize also looking at these that i need to take some glass cleaner to my tanks.

the first one ("aquatic center for missing children") is a 55g with the following: pike cichlid, african lungfish, florida gar, malawi eyebiter, jack dempsey, 2 umbees, electric blue acara, blue tilapia, black belt, flowerhorn, red devil.

the second one ("bubble baby") is a 29g with 3 red-belly piranhas.

the third one ("barbie's meat locker") is a 10g with a fahaka puffer.

the fourth one ("fallen idols") is a 125g with 2 oscars, redtail catfish, red-belly pacu, common pleco.

the last one ("jungle holocaust") is a 20g with 7 bucktooth tetras and an asian bumblebee cat.

Becca

Members
Unconventional, but very interesting.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
the first one ("aquatic center for missing children") is a 55g with the following: pike cichlid, african lungfish, florida gar, malawi eyebiter, jack dempsey, 2 umbees, electric blue acara, blue tilapia, black belt, flowerhorn, red devil.

QUOTE]

How big is your aul?
If he hasnt already, he'll soon start to eat all of the other tankmates. They do best on their own

QUOTE]

How big is your aul?
If he hasnt already, he'll soon start to eat all of the other tankmates. They do best on their own

the lungfish? he's about 20" or so. haven't had any problems with him yet but i realize there's the potential for this. he's actually quite mild-mannered thus far. he's been in there around 3 months now. i have had a buttekoferi tilapia disappear and a clown knife get torn up, but i'm not sure i can pin those on "henrik". the pike had it in for the clown knife from the get-go. that said, thanks for the heads-up and i'll certainly keep an eye on him. as always, i have a cycled, ready-to-go tank should anything need to pulled quickly.