• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

plants, taiwan reef and Ahli for sale

daninmd

Members
combining/cleaning up two threads. I have the following for sale:

20 gallon high tank:
2 – swords – as tall as the tank
1 – piece of drift wood with a few java ferns attached.
1 – narrow-leaf java fern (about the size of softball) - it has much longer/narrower leaves than regular java fern (thanks for correcting the name Arlene!)
Bunch of dward sagitaria. This stuff has really taken off, only had 5 to start, now covers 1/3 of the tank bottom.

I also have 4 neon tetras, a glass catfish, a single panda cory and a few amano shrimp (probably 4-5). The beta is not included.
-also includes near full bottles of Excel and Flourish

Contents of the tank: $35. This tank has had some issues with algae that I have been fighting forever, so some plants have algae on them. swords are pretty clean
20141212_111408_zpsad9737bd.jpg

20141212_111418_zpsa9aa4448.jpg

5 gallon tank:
1 – very nice piece of nana anubias (from Sam) mounted on piece of driftwood. Wood is probably about 8” long and covered with the anubias
a few vals (around 10)
Some ludwigia
Quite a few pieces of java fern, some remnants of subwassertang and java moss
Tank has an amano shrimp, 2-3 assassin snails and A LOT of red cherry shrimp
Contents of tank: $30
20141212_111438_zps84de4bf6.jpg

20141212_111450_zpsab0a9e68.jpg

Pickup is in Lanham, MD as these are the tanks in my office. Preference is for people that can pickup during the week at lunch time, but I can also meet you there during the weekends. Tanks/equipment not part of listing but am open to selling them.

I also have the following fish still avail:

1 ~ Male Blue Ahli - 5" - $20
1 ~ Male Taiwan reef - 4" - $20\
or $35 for the pair

fish8_zpsd7eab16b.jpg

fish7_zps72a5cd5a.jpg

Becca

Members
Bring them to a meeting and put them in the auction. I'd bid on the java fern, but I'm way too far away to pick it up.

5 gal driftwood

Dan whats your asking price for the driftwood and nana in the 5 gallon, if Becca and Local haven't claimed it already. :)

daninmd

Members
Dan whats your asking price for the driftwood and nana in the 5 gallon, if Becca and Local haven't claimed it already. :)

was looking for $20 for that piece, paid Sam $25 for it. most of the other stuff in the tank I was giving away for cheap. its a cool piece. open to offers though, need to get this stuff gone.

Would you take 20 for the contents in the 5 gallon? No java moss tho, had that stuff once and took me forever to get rid of it. LOL

was looking for $20 for that piece, paid Sam $25 for it. most of the other stuff in the tank I was giving away for cheap. its a cool piece. open to offers though, need to get this stuff gone.