• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free: 2 tanks 10g n 5 g

dhavalsp

Members
So I have 2 tanks sitting in my office. You can have them for free. They will need some cleaning but they come with hoods and other stuff.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

This is in 20852.

Thanks,

Dhaval

image.jpg

dhavalsp

Members
I am not coming to aquamania. Yoiu will have to come pick them up. James, let me know when do you want to come by.

Becca

Members
I'll pm you tomorrow, when I'm back at work. I can come during the work day, probably around lunch time.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
James - I have these but I don't need both. Let me know if you want one of them. I tried to PM you, but your box is full.

You'd have to pick up or meet me at the 4/18 CCA meeting.

One is a 5 gallon eclipse - looks like it was once set up as a mini-reef. The other is a 10 gallon that was a freshwater set-up. It has an AC 20 filter and incandescent hood. Both have heaters, though I can't be sure if the heaters are still working.

dhavalsp

Members
Hi Becca, it was nice meeting you today. Hope you make the most out of those tanks.

thanks,

Dhaval

Please close this thread.