• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

North Carolina Trip

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
While coaching in a soccer tournament my son and I found time to visit a local fish store in Greensboro. See the attached pics.

Misc 071.jpg

Misc 073.jpg

Misc 081.jpg

Misc 089.jpg

Misc 054.jpg

Misc 082.jpg

Misc 058.jpg

Misc 045.jpg

Misc 048.jpg

Misc 049.jpg

Misc 060.jpg

Misc 064.jpg

Misc 051.jpg

Misc 057.jpg

Misc 083.jpg

Misc 061.jpg

Misc 068.jpg

Misc 066.jpg

zackcrack00

Members
I like the 7th and 16th pictures down. What are they????? The Orange fish in the 16th pic down is is either holding holding fry or flexing her buccal cavity.

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Matt, I'm not sure what it was off the top of my head. I've seen pictures of them before but this is the first time I have seen one in person. Absolutely stunning African, probably the nicest that I have ever seen-I lived in England and had some nice Africans.

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Zach, not sure of the name for the 7th pic but have seen them before. As for the 16th picture, it was just showing off for the Hap Electra in the center of the pic-not holding. It was appeared to be some type of tilapia but I'm not sure, maybe someone else can identify it. They had nice healthy quality fish, said he was in business for over 15 years and got his fish from Florida.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Big blue/purple guy is a Fossochromis rostratus.

Hands-down, one of my favorite haps. :)