• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Need Adoption/Foster Homes ASAP

gardengirl

Members
Hey all, I have received an email from WAMAS regarding a group of fish for adoption. David from WAMAS explained that this fellow's wife passed away and they are trying to help him find homes for her fish.

Up for adoption are three parrot cichlids and a jack dempsy. We need to get them out fast. They are in Berwyn Heights, Maryland 20740. The 55 gallon tank that they are in will be donated to PVAS for a "Teacher's and Tanks" installation. WAMAS will be breaking down the salt tanks this weekend and I would like to get the freshwater fish out as well.

Photo here:
[FONT=&quot]http://s393.photobucket.com/albums/pp16/davidsun/Donations/?action=view&current=IMG_2621.jpg[/FONT]

Is anyone interested in these fish? Also, if anyone knows of a school that wants the tank (and/or the fish) please let me know by emailing me at: gardengirl7 at aol dot com.

Knnth

I would really like to adopt those wonderful fishes but i'm in Philippines. Hope i can adopt thos :(.