• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New World Fish For Sale

blkmjk

Members
Ok I've made a deal with my wife I have to cut back my fish tank collection and finish our basement project. And in return I get to finally buy my vette! So for immediate sale...

LaCieba yellow head pair 3-4" 20$ these are F3 from COA

Red tiger motaguense pair 3-4" 40$ these are F1 from COA and Umbeeking.

Trimac juveniles 2" 5$ each

Dovii 3-4" these were surviving feeders. Stunning fish sad to see them go but they don't make the cut.

Umbee and LaCieba fry use them for feeders or grow them out... your choice. 1$ each.

13" LaCieba Yellowhead male. Make offer

Once the fish are gone. Tanks for sale.

2) 30 gallon tanks 20$ each

2) 40 gallon tanks 30$ each

1) 30 gallon stand home made. 20$

1) 30 gallon top and lights. 10$

Misc heaters and filters from these tanks available at break neck bottom dollar price of free. Except sponges I will be keeping those.

I will update this thread as things progress.

PM or text is best. (240)372-0601

Drew

JasonC

Members
NOT a good trade! ;P

Expect the stink eye from your fish collection from now on!

j/k

glws!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
That is a great selection of quality cichlids at great prices! I wish I had space for those rtm or trimacs. GLWS!

Good move on going with the '08, LS3 is a much better platform to start with. If I'm out near Chantilly today I'll text you and scoop some fish.

greekz

Members
nice, but now you will have the mod bug, lol
I got a 2000 torch red vette, 408 stroker, f1a procharger
member on the corvette forum

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Good deal on getting the vette. Supercharging and a squirt - that'll plant in the seat for sure!

blkmjk

Members
nice, but now you will have the mod bug, lol
I got a 2000 torch red vette, 408 stroker, f1a procharger
member on the corvette forum

Going twin 62/62s I have trolled that site for two years now. UPR style under the fenders. When I get the vette I will get a screen name. We're currently building my cousins Vette. 07 orange going lq9 406ci big blower. Houdini Chevy on Youtube. Bike Eater for sure. Do you go out on the weekends? If so where do you hang?

Drew

blkmjk

Members
Ok small update.

LaCieba pair sold
And I came home to find my female red tiger was dead no idea what happened??? So the lone male is for sale still.

Drew

spazmattik

Members
lol. My girlfriend tried to make a deal with me yesterday. I saw a tag for milk snakes at petsmart and said I wanted another sinolan milk snake again some day (my cousin petsit for me and didnt clamp the lid and it escaped) So she says we can get a milk snake if you get rid of a fish tank. I laughed and said nah, I don't want one that bad ;) lol

Anyways, how big would you say the la cieba fry are? 1/4" ? ..1"?