• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Saturday Fish Delivery

Jay

CCA Members
I have one person that would like fish delivered to the meeting on Saturday. I need another order or group of orders totaling about $50 to be able to bring fish to the meeting. I cannot stay for the meeting this time; but, could drop off fish in the parking lot prior to the meeting between 1:30 and 1:45 pm. Please help me and your fellow CCY member who has a request for a delivery order in place out by making this possible with an order.
Also please be sure to welcome the Wiseman Family from Eldersberg, MD. They are one of my newer customers that just joined the CCA and plan to come to the meeting on Saturday.

Jay

Jay

CCA Members
See you Saturday

I have one person that would like fish delivered to the meeting on Saturday. I need another order or group of orders totaling about $50 to be able to bring fish to the meeting. I cannot stay for the meeting this time; but, could drop off fish in the parking lot prior to the meeting between 1:30 and 1:45 pm. Please help me and your fellow CCY member who has a request for a delivery order in place out by making this possible with an order.
Also please be sure to welcome the Wiseman Family from Eldersberg, MD. They are one of my newer customers that just joined the CCA and plan to come to the meeting on Saturday.

Jay

I now have enough orders to be able to deliver to the CCA on Saturday, weather permitting. I will meet CCA customers in the parking area between 1:30 and 1:45 pm. Any one that wants to order for this meeting that can meet me during that time zone, please do. Thank you for you continued support.