• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks for Sale - One Free Angel

Curly625

Members
I have three tanks I no longer need:
1 36 Gal Bowfront - Stand, Light, Aqueon 50 Filter w/extra carts, 150W Fluval Heater - $175 obo

1 36 Gal Bowfront - Stand, Light - $125 obo

1 26 Gal High - Light, extra bulbs - $50 obo

1 cabinet - fits 30" tank - $30 obo

And this Male Angelfish:
XvIgFWnvZXvnQD9jlV0KaTTyMWo-cVsW6EmuIiBOnZgLAYspN

He's quite large, and blind in one eye. I've tried to keep him a bit to see if it heals, but no such luck. He had been damaged by a mated pair a couple of months ago. He's outgoing and otherwise healthy but doesn't fit in with the fish I have in my main tank (they look delicious) and I just can't keep up with tank maintenance on multiple tanks. Please let me know if you would like to have him.

Thank you!
Stacey

Last edited:

Curly625

Members
Greengirl - Yes Ma'am! They didn't get along with this poor guy, he's larger than either of them, but they really put a hurting on him. How are those babies doing?

Stacey

Greengirl

Members
The babies are almost not babies anymore. They all have shaped out into beautiful angels. Was there a veil gene in the parents? They didn't look to have long fins but the babies certainly do. I lost the male when he died at the fish show. It broke my heart because he was such a good father. But mama was a great single parent. Best angel parents I ever had.

zackcrack00

Members
The babies are almost not babies anymore. They all have shaped out into beautiful angels. Was there a veil gene in the parents? They didn't look to have long fins but the babies certainly do. I lost the male when he died at the fish show. It broke my heart because he was such a good father. But mama was a great single parent. Best angel parents I ever had.

Magnus and Laura???

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app