• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PRE ORDER LIST

JLW

CCA Members
Hey guys,

I'm putting together an order from my Czech contact, and he has some fantastic fish. I've put the Terms and Conditions on the bottom, if you're not familiar with them. I need orders by ABSOLUTELY no later than 12 NOON on Monday. Fish will be available to pick up either at the GWAPA meeting, the CCY (York) meeting and bowl show, or by arrangement the week of the 22nd. We can also ship.

I will be out of town this weekend for the Raleigh Aquarium Society's auction, so I will NOT be available to answer questions on this. If you have questions, get them to me sooner, rather than later. :)

A couple of highlights on this list: first and foremost, Apistos on this list are sold in guaranteed pairs, and are priced PER PAIR. (So, for $40, you get a male and female Fire Red Aggie). I've gotten most of these Apistos in stock in the past, and can probably send you a picture if you really, really want -- but only if you ask before Saturday. :)

Secondly, L183s are back in stock. These are not the microscopic little ones that have come in before, but fair sized, at about an inch to inch and a quarter. This is a super cool, gorgeous pleco. Unlike the wild caught ones, they hold their colour as they mature.

For those of you familiar with the standard checkerboard, Dicrossus filamentosus, or even the beautiful D. maculatus, we have something you'll really love -- the Foirni Checkerboard (D. foirni). This fish was known in the hobby as "Dicrossus sp. 'Peru'" for some time, until being described in 2010. It is a beautiful fish. It is broader bodied and larger than the other Dicrossus, and seems to be a lot more hardy.

If you're a Barb Fan, check out the new Exclamatio Barb. I'm not sure what happened to the N, but it is described as Dawkinsia exclamatio, and given that common name. Beautiful fish that looks like a super pretty Rohan Barb.

Lastly, if you want an unusual, small oddball -- Lentipses armatus is a strikingly gorgeous goby that you cannot turn up. Google this fish. Then buy some. They're cheap, but there is a minimum of 3 on them. I would highly recommend keeping them in larger groups as you'll see better behaviour and colour.

So, without further adieu, the list:

Apistos
PRICES ARE PER PAIR. PAIR = 1 M & 1 F.
Red Neck MacMasteri -- $40
Cruzi -- $70
Double Red Aggie -- $35
Fire Red Aggie -- $40
Orange Cockatoo -- $35
Nijsseni -- $50 ($48 if you can teach me how to pronounce this)
Baenschi (Inka) -- $45

Other Dwarf Cichlids
Prices are per EACH. Sex not guaranteed.
Taeniacara candida -- $25
Foirni Checkerboard (LG) -- $10

African Cichlids -- Tanganyikan
Black ALto. Calvus -- $25
Goldhead Alto. Calvus -- $24
Frontosa -- $15
Frontosa, SHOW -- $250
Julie. marlieri -- $15
Julie. transcriptus -- $25
Neo. brichardi -- $8
Lamp. leleupi -- $18
Gold Neo. Sexfasciatus -- $26
Neo. bueshcheri -- $25
Tropheus duboisi -- $15
Tropheus duboisi, MD -- $25
Moliro Red Band T. moori -- $20
Blond Firecracker T. moori -- $25
Yellow Band T. M. -- $30
Firecracker T. M. -- $14

Barbs
Karnataka Denison's Barb (Roseline Shark) -- $35 (NICE size)
Regular Denioson's Barb (Roseline Shark) -- $14
Filamentosa Barb -- $8
Exclamatio Barb -- $30 (NEW IMPORT)

Loricarids and Relations
Red Loricaria -- $15 (Min 3)
Rio Atabapo Loricaria -- $45 (Tank Raised)

Blue Eye Pleco -- Show Size -- $750
Clown Pleco (L103) -- $8 (Min 6)

L066 King Tiger -- $60
L091 Redfin Blackspot -- $65
L129 Chocolate Zebra -- $25
L137 Violet Bruno Pleco -- $58
L146a Albinus Rubber -- $8
L155 Adonis (Md) -- $80
L172a Golden Vampire Pleco -- $65
L172a Golden Vampire Pleco, M/L -- $125
L183s White Seem Plecos -- $18
L191 Royal Sm, Md, Lg -- $30, $35, $50
L264 Sultan (LG) -- $90

Corydoras
All Cory Cats, unless indicated otherwise, are minimum of SIX.
Rabauti -- $5
Ambiacus -- $5
Gold Panda -- $15 (Min 3)

Other Cats
Centromochlus (Tatia) perugiae (Honeycomb) -- $12 (Min 3)
Debauwi Catfish -- $5 (Min 6)
Glass Cat -- $4.75 (Min 6)
Hara jerdoni -- $3.50 (Min 6)
Spotted Raphael -- $9
Striped Raphael -- $10
Goeldiella eques (RARE) -- $40

Loaches
Sidthimunki, True -- $20, 12+ @ $15
Clown Loach -- $8 (Min 3)
Clwon Loach, MD -- $10 (Min 3)
Horseface -- $4 (Min 6)
Redtail Botia -- $8 (Min 3)
Colored Botia -- $10 (Min 3)
Hillstream Loach -- $10 (Min 3)

Gobies
Lentipes armatus -- $5 (Min 3, but you should really get more and breed them)
Peacock Gudgeon -- $8 (Min 3)
Bumblebee Goby -- $4

Bichirs, Eels, and Relatives
Mokelembembe, LG -- $125
Koliba Lapradei (TR) -- $45
Albino Senegalus -- $15
Senegalus -- $8

Fire eel -- $20
Striped Eel -- $12
Tiretrack -- $12
Zig Zag -- $10
Glass Eel -- $8

Miscelanious Fish
Silver Arrowana, Small -- $25
Silver Arrowana, Medium -- $90
ALBINO Silver Arrowana -- $750
Butterfly Fish -- $10
Mudskipper -- $18
Archer -- $15

Aquatic Amphibians
African Clawed Frog -- $4
Albino Clawed Frog -- $4.50
Dwarf Frog -- $5
Axolotl -- $25
Albino Axolotl -- $32
Lecustic Axolotl -- $35
Gold Albino Axolotl -- $35
Asst. Morph Axolotl -- $28 (NO CHOICES).

PRE ORDER: HOW IT WORKS.

This is a pre-order list. This list differs from our instock list available at http://www.batfishaquatics.com . The fish on this list are currently not on hand, but available from some of our great suppliers. You may order from this list to get in on these great prices, and help fill up the supplier order. You must order before the cut-off date. In order to secure these fish, you must make a 50% deposit via PayPal to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com by the cut off. The balance is due when the fish are delivered. You may pay in full, if that's easier for you.

Generally, fish on this list are at least 10-25% below our usual retail cost. This is an incentive to pre-order these fish, and help us "fill the boxes" from the wholesalers. Additionally, it allows us to offer fish that we'll probably never keep on hand, because we have a guaranteed customer in mind.

Please note that I am not looking at these fish, and have not seen them. I can only give you a guestimate of size. I cannot provide you with photos (use google images). I am not picking these fish, and cannot guarantee that you'll get a "really nice male," or "one that has a lot of blue on him." I can pass on reasonable requests, but make no promises, or guarantees. If you are specifically looking for a special request regarding a fish on this list (e.g., you really need a female XL Jurupari), please let me know -- I may be able to order a bunch of them and help you get exactly what you want.

In the event that a fish you order does not arrive, you will be refunded any deposit immediately, or may apply it to another fish purchase. If only some of the fish you ordered do not arrive, the partial deposit will be applied to the outstanding balance. In the event that any fish you ordered arrives in an unacceptable condition, including much smaller than expected, not as described, or other reasonable problem, you will be refunded for them -- this very, very rarely happens (this excludes any "special requests; if you ask for a male and get a female... well, you took a chance!). Please keep in mind, however, that wholesalers use the same rulers as fishermen. A 3" fish may not quite be three inches. :)

You are responsible for picking up fish as agreed. Any fish not picked up as agreed upon will void their deposit. (Hey, if something real comes up, and you can't make it, that's fine -- but please don't leave me holding your fish indefinitely).

Lastly, please note that the minimum quantities on fish above are enforced by the supplier, not by me. I really don't care. If you and eleven friends each want to order a Mickey Mouse Platy, that's fine by me -- I just need a TOTAL of the minimum quantity. Let me know, and I will bag them separately for you -- you won't have to split them at a meeting!

JLW

CCA Members
Just to be clear for anyone reading the above and worrying, I will be at the CCA meeting.

So, your worries were justified! MUWAHAHAH. SEE YOU THERE!

I'll be leaving EARLY though, so please get fish etc. before the start of the auction!