• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Your Fish Stuff at AquaMania 2 (The Big Fish Deal)!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Super excited that Bill and Yvonne from Your Fish Stuff (www.yourfishstuff.com) will have a table at AquaMania 2 (The Big Fish Deal) on Friday night, Saturday and at the Marketplace on Sunday!

Since 2004, Your Fish Stuff has been committed to providing the best quality selection of bulk fish food and aquarium supplies for a wide variety of different fishkeeping and aquarist needs.

Make sure to visit YFS!

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
What a great late addition to the roster of awesome vendors attending The BFD! Not only are Bill and Yvonne really good people, they have some great products as well.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
:jumping0045::jumping0045:Now I can refill my food supply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
yfs-logo-banner_zpsc371f459.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mrkillie

Members
speaking of, it looks like they did away with the super soft spirulina :( either way, time to buy some food!

From what I understand talking to Bill at K1 - the company that made the soft spirulina and the krill doesn't make them anymore. He was looking for another source - maybe we'll get lucky and he found one!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Don't miss out on this one.
Bill and Yvonne are great people and the product is great.

I also buy my Safe and New Life Spectrum from them.
In fact even though I have 3+ 5lb containers of NLS, I preordered more of it just to make sure you guys did not buy it all this weekend. LOL

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Perfect timing. I just ran out of krill.
I just checked the site and they have freeze dried silkworms:eek: