• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aequidens patricki spawn

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
This is their second spawn. The first were eaten by dithers. This time around, the spawn is larger and the parents killed the dithers.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1452820489777.jpg

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I don't know why the pic is sideways. I tried two different pics and both uploaded this way, so I went with the better one.

Forester

Members
This is their second spawn. The first were eaten by dithers. This time around, the spawn is larger and the parents killed the dithers.

Well go parents! Cograts!

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
Good stuff, Andrew. These are quite rare and nice acaras. Watch the aggression of the male over time. I seem to remember losing a female of these a month or so post spawn...

Matt

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Good stuff, Andrew. These are quite rare and nice acaras. Watch the aggression of the male over time. I seem to remember losing a female of these a month or so post spawn...

Matt

Thanks for the head's up. They are a small pair, with the male at about 3" and the female just about 2". Fortunately, I have another trio of their siblings on hand.

lkelly

Members
BAP!
BAP!
BAP!
BAP!

batman-sound-effects-bap.jpg