• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

125g Tank, stand, fx5

Ballen0351

Members
Selling this set up Tank, wood stand,FX5 filter,heater, light strip, glass tops. Nothing wrong with it just have a bigger tank coming next week
$450

Acpape0

Members
Not in the market for a 125 but there are a lot for sale on cl right now and some at $1 a gallon. You would be better off splitting this set up up. You could sell fx5 for $125 pretty quick(not in the market for 1) then knock that and some off of the price.even then without a canopy it is pretty hard to get $2 a gallon for setup. It is a buyers market in the summer and sales are typically low. This is just me being honest, as I said I am not looking for a 125. If you can wait to sell you are better off doing so in the winter. It is hard to get your $ back out of tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

greekz

Members
Not in the market for a 125 but there are a lot for sale on cl right now and some at $1 a gallon. You would be better off splitting this set up up. You could sell fx5 for $125 pretty quick(not in the market for 1) then knock that and some off of the price.even then without a canopy it is pretty hard to get $2 a gallon for setup. It is a buyers market in the summer and sales are typically low. This is just me being honest, as I said I am not looking for a 125. If you can wait to sell you are better off doing so in the winter. It is hard to get your $ back out of tanks.

Show me these deals you keep posting on peoples for sale threads I don't see anyone selling a complete setup for $125 (125gallon) I paid $500 for my used 150 gallon aquarium

Acpape0

Members
Show me these deals you keep posting on peoples for sale threads I don't see anyone selling a complete setup for $125 (125gallon) I paid $500 for my used 150 gallon aquarium

They saw you coming at $500 unless it had 2 fx5..... When people want out of this hobby they want out quick, especially if there is a large tank taking up valuable real estate in thief home....I have bough tanks before evections, from a pet store warehouse that had to be completely empty in less than 10hrs. From people moving, I have never paid more than $2 a gallon for a large tank including my 90 g and 125 g. Also set up the deal for my fathers 140 and brothers 180. All below $2 a gallon. Patience is a virtue and so I snowing how to negotiate. Cash NOW saves $. Have picked up tanks in ghetto at 11pm because the deal was good. (Don't go by myself or unarmed)... Let your wallet be your guide, I would rather spend the extra $ on kids or quality fish/fish food

ddavila06

Members
They saw you coming at $500 unless it had 2 fx5..... When people want out of this hobby they want out quick, especially if there is a large tank taking up valuable real estate in thief home....I have bough tanks before evections, from a pet store warehouse that had to be completely empty in less than 10hrs. From people moving, I have never paid more than $2 a gallon for a large tank including my 90 g and 125 g. Also set up the deal for my fathers 140 and brothers 180. All below $2 a gallon. Patience is a virtue and so I snowing how to negotiate. Cash NOW saves $. Have picked up tanks in ghetto at 11pm because the deal was good. (Don't go by myself or unarmed)... Let your wallet be your guide, I would rather spend the extra $ on kids or quality fish/fish food

how about the sellers is let alone to sell for whatever feels is right?

HONESTLY, each time i visit CCA someone is harassing someone else. is there no respect here anymore! i have already emailed the president w no reply. sick and tired of posts like that. the right price is the price a prospect buyer is willing to pay for something and period. instead of annoying someone because YOU feel is not an excellent deal then move on and get urself an excellent deal..................................

Acpape0

Members
how about the sellers is let alone to sell for whatever feels is right?

HONESTLY, each time i visit CCA someone is harassing someone else. is there no respect here anymore! i have already emailed the president w no reply. sick and tired of posts like that. the right price is the price a prospect buyer is willing to pay for something and period. instead of annoying someone because YOU feel is not an excellent deal then move on and get urself an excellent deal..................................

If you post a for sale ad up on a public forum you are open to constructive criticism, it is in the marketplace rules, I am respectful and acknowledge a good deal when I see one, I pay my dues , buy and sell on this market place, I consider many members friends and have no problem pointing out a good deal or bad deal if there is the slight possibility of it saving any one of them $. Look through any of my posts and tell me where I have not been fair....

Anyways this thread is dead , tank is sold , feel free to pm me if you have anything else to say

Sorry MODS .... I know i know, I just don't like being attacked

Ballen0351

Members
Either way he was right I sold it on Craigslist the best offer I got was $280 bucks So he wasn't far off. The 180 I got to replace it I paid $250 so I made 30 bucks and got a bigger set up

Acpape0

Members
Either way he was right I sold it on Craigslist the best offer I got was $280 bucks So he wasn't far off. The 180 I got to replace it I paid $250 so I made 30 bucks and got a bigger set up

Never meant to be mean was just being honest. Glad you got the 180... New thread coming with pics ? You know we live on pics!