• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

75 gallon male hap/peacock/frontosa tank

frkyltn

Members
Just an update on the 75g rescape and update on stock...

(Filtration)
AC 110 (hob)
Cascade 1000 (canister)

(Lights)
1x Coralife 48" PC quad bulb
1x led moonlight strip

(Stock)
1x Mloto likoma - 5.5"
1x Borleyi - 6"
1x Ruby Red - 5"
1x yellow Blaze (Sulfur head hap) - 5"
1x Red Empress - 4"
1x Sunshine Beaenschi - 3.5"
1x Burundi Frontosa - 4"
1x Deep sea hap - 3"
1x yellow lab - 4"
1x Yellow fin lwanda - 3"
2x bi-color 500 - 3.5", 3"
2x clown Loach - 2.5"

20140914_190107.jpg

20140914_190044.jpg

20140914_190128.jpg

20140914_190132.jpg

Last edited:

skanda

Members
I have a smilar tank with peacocks, electric labs, red tailed shark, red emrpess, and electric acei. I needed to move the aceis though as they were tooa ctive. I did not knwn you could stock around 14 SPECIEMENS. What type of rocks and Boulders do you use and filtration and background?

frkyltn

Members
HAVE A SMILMAR TANK. doD NO KNOW YOU COULD STOCK AROUND 14 SPECIEMENS. wHAT TYPES OF BOULDERS DO YOU USE?
its fine for now but I plan to upgrade to a bigger tank soon..not all the fish are full grown..as for the rocks, I have collected them from different creeks around where I love.

frkyltn

Members
I think you should put another Frontosia in there. They like to be in pairs.

lol..hold it for me until I get a 125g..I'm hoping my dreams will materialize by xmas..lol..we should go half on a 125 since you want one also and have joint custody..you can have it every other weekend!! hahahaha

Cbaker

Members
lol, too funny. Breaking down a 55 is alot of work much less a 125. Yea, but i want a 125 with oak stand and canopy.

frkyltn

Members
lol, too funny. Breaking down a 55 is alot of work much less a 125. Yea, but i want a 125 with oak stand and canopy.

I want black..Ive had a oak 75 for far tooo long..thats why I got the black 75 from Jose..the new furniture in house looks better with a black tank..but yeah I would get another front whenever I get a 125

jonclark96

Past CCA President
There is a 150 for sale dirt cheap in the marketplace. Same footprint as a 125, just taller. You should scoop it up!

frkyltn

Members
Very purty!

Where did you get your boulders? I like 'em!

thank you Becca..most of the rocks I got from a creek near my house but the 2 round boulders I got from behind the Petsmart near me..lol..they had a bunch back there when they were redoing the parking lot and sidewalks..