• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

RECENT ADDITIONS

Here it is Matt. Doing great. Looks better in person, but it won't keep still to get a good picture. Jon, I got my heteros from Drew, Fene and Zonatus from Matt at the last meeting, Wild Morph Snooks from Dan of COA, and the Argentea from Richard at Beltway. Oh and the Melanurus came from T. Parker.

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1405258070141.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405258123101.jpg

spazmattik

Members
cool, I see some color change going on. The zonatus originally came from rapps and the fene from cichlidconnection

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Nice pick ups. The heteros are probably the ones that Drew got from me. They are finally starting to get some size on them. They are originally from Dan at COA.

blkmjk

Members
Yep he sure did. I kept those as breeders and they were a strong pair. They never spawned but they always swam together. I am happy to see they are doing well with you.

Drew

Yeah. Fever is running high. Just added a Regani to the collection. Synspillum from 1Badmarine, and Gold Sev from Rich1.

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1405454636083.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405454647433.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1405454659661.jpg