• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Baddest OB on the planet

I was never a fan of OB's, I've looked past them countless times in stores. This guy caught my eye from across the store and I couldn't pass him up. This fish is so bright it messes with my camera. No effects or fancy apps just one bright a~~ fish. Even his eyes are OB. And one of the champs while I'm at it.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1403145280808.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1403145288800.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1403145295603.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1403145303391.jpg

It was in a tank with about 20 more and none of the others looked like this. If they all did I would say yes for sure. Infact this was the only fish in the whole store that caught my eye. I dont think so but I can't say no for sure . Time will tell I guess.

He was only 15$ it was buy one get one half off so he was 15$ and I got a little stuartgranti for 7.50$ out of the deal. The champs was like 4× that

MIA

Members
That is a great color OB! One of the only ones I've seen would like as well. How big was your Champs?