• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I am going to not be a memeber any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishman13

Members
I seem to not know what I am doing aparently to most people here on the forum. Buyers say that the fish they purchase are hybrids or something, Some or most say that my facts are wrong. I just dont think I should be a part of this forum anymore due to my lack of knowledge and experiance. I am sorry if what I have told members here on the forum was wrong. I am sorry if I made deals with people that you were misled or ripped of. I dont try to rip people off in fact I try and rip my self off on deals to make it favor you. I will more than likely by the end of school today no longer be part of CCA out of my own free will.

Rasta Fish

Members
Your being too hard on yourself.
I just dont think I should be a part of this forum anymore due to my lack of knowledge and experience
you can gain the experience and knowledge here if you want.
But if you feel that way then you have the choice to do what you want
good luck!

Spine

Members
Cameron,I don't think you should leave the club. I say reconsider before leaving. I would be happy to answerer any questions you have,feel free to pm me with fish questions anytime. I enjoyed talking to you and your family at the meeting I hope you decide to stay! :D:D:D:D

chriscoli

Administrator
Cameron, you are leaving for precisely the reason you should stay. Forums and clubs like this are for learning. Ask thoughtful questions, participate in collegial discussion, and enjoy your successes with your fellow fish geeks. Even if you have experience with fish, there's always someone out there who has done it longer, better, or more creatively. Sit back and learn from them. There's a lot of great information on this forum!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Couldn't have said it better, Christine!

Matt

Cameron, you are leaving for precisely the reason you should stay. Forums and clubs like this are for learning. Ask thoughtful questions, participate in collegial discussion, and enjoy your successes with your fellow fish geeks. Even if you have experience with fish, there's always someone out there who has done it longer, better, or more creatively. Sit back and learn from them. There's a lot of great information on this forum!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I gotta agree with what others have said, Cameron. Being a member of the club is a great opportunity for you to learn from the experience of others. I've been keeping fish for longer than I'd care to admit and I still learn new things through the folks I have met in the club.

dogofwar

CCA Members
And where else would you receive such sage relationship (and body ornamentation) advice?

Matt

I gotta agree with what others have said, Cameron. Being a member of the club is a great opportunity for you to learn from the experience of others. I've been keeping fish for longer than I'd care to admit and I still learn new things through the folks I have met in the club.

MHMoro

CCA Members
Please, don't feel like that, we are humans and make mistakes. The important thing is to learn from those mistakes and become a more experience, better "fish geek". Besides, where else are you going to meet all the wonderful people from CCA?.

Manuel

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Don't make me come get you

Cameron-

Lighten up. We weren't always as cool as we are now (except for Pat). Bill used to stutter before he became auctioneer, Tony was so shy he used to spend half of meetings hiding in his van, Chris(icoli) couldn't tell a mag drive from a bio-wheel, Matt drooled relentlessly, Rachel was an aloof seven-figure fashion model and Holly was such an elitist she wouldn't even look at or talk to anyone that didn't have four legs. I of course have always been a couple points just short of perfect in every way (except for the seizures and the Tourette's Syndrome thing - the medication really helps), but the point is we're all full of beans, though they're mostly good beans and definitely semi-aquatic. Mostly just a bunch of wanna-be modern-day marine mammals which sort of makes us all kin, so stick around. Besides, the fine print in your membership doesn't allow for premature defection unless you donate everything you own that's fish related to Francine (just a little perk that comes with being CCA CINC).

See you tomorrow.

Samuel

fishman13

Members
Thanks for the encouragement guys, but I am sure everyone is tired of my wrong facts and what not. Belev it or not when I would answer a fish question before I would answer, I would more often than not research my answer and if it was right then I would post my answer.

fishman13

Members
Also I dont interact with people at the meetings like you guys do with each other. Its just me my mom or dad and a couple of fish and stuff to sell. I am the most shyand awkward person there at the meeting. Its very hard for me to make freinds with adults because I am a teen(as with all teens lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.