• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Black Friday fish deals

lkelly

Members
Used the 10% off coupon code at Ken's to order 2 heaters and some bags. A few hours later a heater arrives in the mail as a birthday gift from my mother-in-law.

chriscoli

Administrator
I just noticed that Bulk Reef Supply's Black Friday sale is ongoing. This is where I got my RO setup. They also have great videos on how to install accessories.

I'm considering adding a second membrane to my system which will increase its output to 150 GPD. I'll need a booster pump with it too.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I just noticed that Bulk Reef Supply's Black Friday sale is ongoing. This is where I got my RO setup. They also have great videos on how to install accessories.

I'm considering adding a second membrane to my system which will increase its output to 150 GPD. I'll need a booster pump with it too.

Couldn't you just swap out the flow restrictor for a 150gpd restrictor?

chriscoli

Administrator
I looked into that, and off the top of my head, I don't recall why it won't work for my setup....but I remember that I kept coming back to the same solution.