• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Great November Meeting

mchambers

Former CCA member
Thanks for Matt Schauer for a great talk on Corydoras and some very cool fish in the auction. (I scored the Corydoras sp. CW014 --or CW023, apparently the same species -- in the auction.)

I thought his talk was perfect -- well organized, fast paced, and informative.

The auction had a lot of unusual fish, beyond those Matt brought. Very fun.

(You can follow Matt Schauer at NBM Aquatics on Facebook.)

rsretep

Members
My first meeting in a few months, was great to see the CCA crew and thoroughly enjoyed Matts talk on Cories.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Thanks to the club for bringing Matt out. Corydoras are my aquaristic sweet spot.

Blaise

Becca

Members
It was a nice meeting and a really nice auction... I should just stop bringing my wallet with me to these things...

Becca

Members
was that you that got those starlight plecos I was bidding on?

NO! I was so mad! I had my freakin' hand up and the auctioneer just kept not seeing me.

That said, we have 2 definite males starting to mature and a couple of probable females... They're hard to tell because both get odontodes, males just end up with WAAAAAAY more.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
NO! I was so mad! I had my freakin' hand up and the auctioneer just kept not seeing me.

A few auctions I went to I carried a blinking blue light.
It was a cheap flashlight with a blue wand on one end.
When I would bid I held it up.
Got a lot of laughs. But never got missed either.
LOL

lkelly

Members
A few auctions I went to I carried a blinking blue light.
It was a cheap flashlight with a blue wand on one end.
When I would bid I held it up.
Got a lot of laughs. But never got missed either.
LOL

I hope the auction wasn't out by Dulles.