• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Uh oh...

rich_one

Members
Haven't been on the dark side for quite some time. Wonder what I can stir up? Hmmm... :D To be continued...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Grumpy cat says " NO"

Drew

LOL... don't be grumpy! I'm not even remotely moving away from CA Cichlids... just adding something a little different to the mix. Just one tank out of four... two for new world, one for old world, and a saltwater. I think that makes for a well rounded hobby experience right there! LOL...

Now the question is... what old world fish am I about to acquire? Hmmm...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
I suppose they can be with certain foods, as most fish can be, but as far as being glass banger style... nope. Quite peaceful, actually.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
For anyone who cares to guess after this, I won't reply to the guess right away. What I'll do is post pics once I have the fish, and the winner will obviously be the first person that guessed. Prize? It's the CCA, right? Let's make it fun. I have a trio of angel fish that no longer are in my long term plans. Two of them are mated pair, breeding regularly. First dues paying member to guess correctly gets the pair. Those of you who know what I'm doing are disqualified, and don't keep that kind of fish anyway. And please don't give anyone the answer. The breeding pair I got from Frank Cowherd at Aquamania last year. The third one is what's left of what I had from the others, and I'm not sure specifically who I got it from, but it was also at Aquamania. If you are a non-dues paying member, still feel free to guess. If you guess correctly first, you get the angels when I see your name turn green. And yes... I can bring them to the meeting.

Let's get to guessing... a little pre-meeting fun!

-Rich